Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries regarding our products .
Mount Matterhorn: One of the most recognizable mountains in the world, the image of the Matterhorn first appeared on Toblerone bars in 1960 - a fact that carries personal significance with our team as Toblerone happens to be our favourite chocolate. Standing at 14,692 ft (4,478 metres) in the Swiss/Italian Alps range, the four sides of its pyramid-shaped peak are interestingly aligned with north, south, east and west. Beautiful yet unforgiving, It holds a dark reputation as one of the world's most challenging mountains to climb.
Nothing the Expedition 2019 can't handle.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- 20,000A/m magnetic resistance
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matt Black dial with Black Swiss Superluminova
- Hands: Customs hands with Black Superluminova
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork