As with all Bronze Odysseys, the Marine Grade CuSn8 bronze case will develop a unique patina with time which will create a distinctive character for each and every piece. This organic individualization perfectly represents the BOLDR ideal, letting each wearer tell their own unique story. The Odyssey’s signature bezel has been updated with an aluminium insert as a call back to classic dive-watch bezels.
Ride rough with an ultra-tough case rated for up to 500m water resistance, a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism, a resilient Japanese Automatic movement and special helium escape valve to make sure your watch stays strong under intense pressure.
- Case: 45.5mm CuSn8 Bronze Case + Helium Escape Valve
- Movement: SII NH35 Automatic Movement
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional bezel in CuSn8 bronze with aluminium insert and Swiss Old Radium Superluminova
- Dial & Hands: Textured dial with applied indexes and polished hands with Swiss Old Radium Superluminova
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom italian leather strap with bronze buckle
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Case Back: Single-piece screw down caseback with embossed limited edition artwork