Make way for the noblest of all the chunky bronze brutes! The White Knight is the latest addition to grace the Odyssey Bronze legacy and is on a super limited release (only 100 pieces). Sporting a bold white ceramic bezel, this unique looking diver is itching to go on an underwater quest with its wearer.
The Marine Grade CuSn8 bronze case will develop a unique patina with time, creating a distinctive character for each and every piece. An organic individualization that perfectly represents the BOLDR ideal, it lets each wearer tell their own unique story over time. The signature bezel has been updated with a ceramic bezel.
An ultra-tough case rated for up to 500m water resistance is ready to take on the deep blue with the help of a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism, a resilient Japanese Automatic movement, and special helium escape valve to make sure your watch stays strong under intense pressure. Be of stout heart and live the BOLDR life!
- Case: 45.5mm CuSn8 Bronze Case + Helium Escape Valve
- Movement: SII NH35 Automatic Movement
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional ceramic bezel with Swiss Superluminova
- Dial & Hands: Textured dial with applied indexes and polished hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Custom italian leather strap with bronze buckle
- Case Thickness: 16mm
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Case Back: Single-piece screw down caseback with embossed limited edition artwork