Caseback: Screw-down with engraved artwork
Case material: 316L stainless steel
Crystal: Sapphire with Super-AR on underside
Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova®
Strap material: Full grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather/ Top grade suede leather with calf leather lining
Strap stitching: By hand
Buckle/ spring bars: Signed/ Quick-release
Movement: Miyota 9039 high-beat automatic
Lug to lug: 43.5mm
Thickness: 12mm (excluding crystal +1.5mm)
Lug width: 20mm
Our warranty covers any defect in material quality or workmanship that may occur with normal and reasonable use during the warranty period. In these cases, Mitch Mason will cover the costs of repair/ replacement of the product(s) and/ or parts of products that prove to be defective under normal and reasonable use. The warranty period is valid through 12 months from the date of purchase.
Our warranty is not valid for any costs, repairs, or replacements for the below:
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal and/ or reasonable use.
- Blemishes caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accidents, or alterations.
- Any damages that may arise after any unauthorized work is attempted.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Routine servicing or maintenance which may be required within the warranty period, including but not limited to demagnetization, accuracy adjustments resulting from the watch subjected to impact.
- Mitch Mason products purchased through other retailers are to be handled by them and must be returned in accordance to their respective warranty policies.